The move from Drupal 6 to Drupal 7 was, if you will recall, a traumatic process that literally took years to figure out. Even after the move was complete (which has produced a number of benefits in site stability and responsiveness, though this is still a fairly sluggish site) there were some key features that were missing. For example, when you went over to the main comics page you would see comics without any navigation links. This was, understandibly, not what people prefer to see.
It's taken me most of the rest of year to figure out how to put those damn links back on the page, but I did it. It's a kludge (a pretty brilliant one in my not so humble opinion) but I did it. In the process I discovered a few permissions settings that prevented those of you who were browsing anonymously from seeing the complete page. That's fixed, too.
At this point, I still haven't figured out how to put the navigation links above and below the comic. I know that's what most of you prefer to see, and I'm working on it.
I'm also playing around with Google Web Fonts. Let me know if you find them distracting, easier to read, if you would prefer I do the whole site in Comic Sans, that sort of thing.
UPDATE: I've set most of the site text back to the standard Arial/Helv b/c "Titillium Web" renders... very badly... on -- wait for it -- Chrome, of all browsers.