For a few days I've been tinkering around with a new Drupal template that I thought I could modify to spruce up the site and bit and make it a little easier to manage. The current template I'm using is mostly home-grown, and while I'm pretty pleased with what I've been able to get it to do it is... temperamental and very easy to break.
This new template, on the other hand, was a dream to use -- it's columns worked right, I was able to re-size the browser without breaking anything, it looked good in every browser I tested it in...
Today I started getting messages from people saying that when they tried to access my website they were getting webmail login screens instead of, you know, my website. After talking with one of my readers I think I've figured out what the problem is, but I haven't quite figured out how to fix it.
I'm working on it. If you can read this then I fixed it.
For some reason the template that I use to create Kernel Panic is missing a very important font. I need to find that font -- or find a suitable substitute -- before I can publish the latest comic. So I'm pushing it back one day so I can spend some time this evening looking for it.