So in the month of November, I:
- Published my first e-Book (on amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com)
- Continued publishing my second novel in serial form in regular, once a week updates
- Wrote 50479 words for NaNoWriMo
- Managed to stick to a once-a-day, M-F publishing schedule for Help Desk
- Jumped on the anti-SOPA and anti-PROTECT IP bandwagon with both feet and perhaps an elbow
Whew! November was a little full.
Now that December is here, I can sit back and enjoy a little well-earned…
… oh. Nevermind. I still have more stuff to do.